Why Choose US
- We offer ANDA & NDA submissions
- Our operations and facilities are registered and licensed with Local, State, and Federal Agencies governing our industry, including List 1 chemical manufacturing
- Llorens houses the following manufacturing departments: Research & Development, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, and Quality Control
- All testing is done in-house with a state-of-the-art Quality Control lab using compendial methods and with capabilities of developing in house validated methods, if required
- Our equipment can fill 1oz to 32oz bottles in batches ranging from 1,000 to 35,000 liters
- Coming soon! Unit dose liquid pouches with fill range from 5 ml to 30 ml
Research and Development
Our team of scientist is focused on the continuous improvement of our products and procedures. Our team brings unparalleled skills, talent, and years of expertise that contribute to Llorens’ innovative approach. By studying and researching diverse developmental methods to enhance our formulations, we are able remain innovative in the field. Investing in research and development allows us to foster a competitive edge – one that is offered to our prospective customers who are seeking to form new treatments to introduce to patients’ lives.
Our dedication to quality governs the way we conduct our business. Llorens’ Quality Control team is trained and highly skilled in ensuring our products are safe, from the early stages of development up through the products release. Quality Control Testing is performed from raw materials to finished batches, and can be customized to our customer’s requirements in order to promote further safety and quality. Through our testing, monitoring, and product validation, we are able to meet and operate beyond CGMP standards.
Llorens Manufacturing offers prospective customers with packaging solutions designed to meet and surpass their long-term and short-term needs. Llorens uses safe and consumer-friendly packaging to deliver the finished product around the nation, all while tracking them to ensure maximum safety and stability. We enhance our customer’s supply chain by offering manufacturing and packaging capabilities within our facility, all while aiming at providing speed and efficiency in developing and delivering a product.
At Llorens, our teams are highly focused on the safe and secure delivery of our customer’s products. We understand that reaching the end consumer in a timely and efficient manner is key to our customer’s business – that’s why we ensure that we have the adequate tools and systems to monitor the delivery, from start to finish.